Quake Centre Resource Portal
The Quake Centre research portfolio content is driven by the identified research needs of our industry partners. The portfolio will grow and change over time to reflect the highest priority needs of the Quake Centre partner base.
We’ve grouped our resources under categories of interest.
- This document is intended to act as a guide for …Read More »
- Simplified assessment method This guideline provides a framework for assessing …Read More »
- In the aftermath of the 2010-2011 Canterbury and 2016 Kaikōura …Read More »
- New Zealand has over 3,000 earth embankment dams and canals, …Read More »
- The current New Zealand Building code does not provide adequate …Read More »