Quake Centre New Zealand to Building Innovation Partnership
Quake Centre New Zealand stopped operating in 2019 and has been superceded by Building Innovation Partnership based at University of Canterbury. All Quake Centre resources are still available through this portal until 2024.
We’ve grouped our resources under categories of interest.
- Understanding earthquake ground shaking, or the earthquake ground motion (GM) …Read More »
- This document is intended to act as a guide for …Read More »
- Simplified assessment method This guideline provides a framework for assessing …Read More »
- In the aftermath of the 2010-2011 Canterbury and 2016 Kaikōura …Read More »
- New Zealand has over 3,000 earth embankment dams and canals, …Read More »